Impact Hub Lausanne is committed to protecting your privacy and providing you with a positive experience on its website and in using its services.
Information Collection and Use
For a better experience while using our service, we may require you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information, including but not limited to your name and email address. The information that we collect will be used to contact or identify you.
We collect information about you when you:
- Sign up for a membership;
- Book our space;
- Apply for a program;
- Attend an event or workshop;
- Use our space;
- Sign up for our newsletter;
- Sign up or use any other service provided by us;
- Visit our website; and
- Communicate with us.
We also collect personal information such as usage statistics, by using cookies, server logs, and similar technologies from trusted third-party sources and engage third parties to collect personal information to assist us.
We and the third parties may combine the information we collect from you over time and across our website with information obtained from other sources. This helps us improve its overall accuracy and completeness and helps us better tailor our interactions with you.
How We Use Your Personal Information
We may use your personal information for the purposes of operating our business, delivering, improving, and customizing our website, sending marketing and other communications related to our business, and for other legitimate purposes permitted by applicable law. Some of the ways we may use personal information include:
- Operating, improving, promoting, and protecting Impact Hub Lausanne, our service and platform;
- Providing customer service;
- Analyzing, supporting, and improving our membership service and your online experience;
- Personalizing website, newsletters and other communications.
Communicate with you by sending you a personalized, regular newsletter and other important updates;
- Compiling statistics on web page visits.
Sharing Your Personal Information
- to members, partners, on our website or on social media services, subject to the choices you may make via your application and service agreements;
- to our third-party service providers who help us to operate or improve our service and platforms;
- to authorities to comply with legal obligations and to protect and defend our rights and property; and
- to an affiliate or successor entity as part of a corporate transaction.
Third party websites
We collect additional data on your person and business when you sign up for a membership at Impact Hub Lausanne. We use this data to offer personalized services to our members and measure our impact.
Impact Hub Lausanne sends out a regular newsletter, which provides you with exclusive background information and the most important updates regarding our events, programs, business opportunities, job opportunities and member only offers. Each newsletter contains a link that you can use to unsubscribe.
If you would prefer not to receive newsletters or other mailings from us, you may unsubscribe from these mailings by following the unsubscribe instructions in any such message or contact us. Your email address will be removed from our marketing list. Please allow us a reasonable period to satisfy your request, as some promotions may already be in process.
If Personal Information you have submitted through any of the websites is no longer accurate, current, or complete, and you wish to update it, please contact us via [email protected].
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security. You use the Services and provide us with information on your initiative and risk.